And when you pray, do not keep on babbling like pagans, for they think they will be heard
because of their many words. - Matthew 6:7
How to Pray the Rosary
1. Make the Sign of the Cross.
2. Recite the Apostle's Creed.
3. Pray the Our Father.
4. Pray three Hail Mary's.
5. Pray the Glory Be to the Father.
6. Announce the First Mystery; then pray the Our Father.
7. Pray ten Hail Mary's while meditating on the Mystery.
8. Pray the Glory Be to the Father.
9. After each decade, pray the Fatima Prayer.
10. Announce the Second Mystery, then pray the Our Father.
11. Repeat 7, 8, and 9 and continue with the Third, Fourth, and Fifth Mysteries in the same
12. After completing the five mysteries, pray the Hail, Holy Queen prayer and the
Our Faher, Who art in heaven; hallowed by Thy name; Thy
Kingdom come; Thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread; and forgive us our trespasses
as we forgive those who trespass against us, and lead us not
into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.
Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee; blessed art thou
among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the
hour of our death. Amen.
Glory Be to the Father
Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit.
As it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world
without end. Amen.
"0 my Jesus, forgive us our sins, save us from the fires of hell
and lead all souls to heaven, especially those most in need of
Hail, Holy Queen
Hail, Holy Queen, Mother of Mercy, our life, our sweetness and
our hope! To thee do we cry, poor banished children of Eve; to
thee do we send up our sighs, mourning and weeping in this
valley of tears. Turn, then, most gracious Advocate, thine eyes
of mercy towards us, and after this, our exile, show unto us the
blessed fruit of thy womb, Jesus. 0 clement, 0 loving, 0 sweet
Pray for us, 0 holy Mother of God.
Response: That we may be made worthy of the promises of Christ.
Let us pray- 0 God, whose only-begotten Son, by His life,
death and resurrection has purchased for us the rewards of
eternal life, grant we beseech Thee, that meditating upon these
mysteries of the most Holy Rosary of the Blessed Virgin Mary,
we may imitate what they contain, and obtain what they
promise, through the same Christ our Lord. Amen.